The Process of Bringing home a puppy!
Hello and thank you for considering one of our puppies. This is a breakdown guide to some of the questions you may have on how to proceed with bringing a puppy home. If you think of any additional questions please let me know!
The first step!
The first step is deciding which puppy you are interested in taking home.
Once you have made a decision, we can move forward!
One very important thing to remember, is that we cannot hold a puppy without a deposit. So if you find a puppy that you like, the first step would be to place a deposit on that puppy.
Deposits are nonrefundable, unless there is a problem with the puppy. If something happens on our end, the deposit would be completely refundable. If you change your mind, and decide that you no longer want the puppy for any reason, deposits are nonrefundable.
Deposits are $300.
Note: If you are getting the puppy shipped, the remaining balance is due the day that the puppy clears his or her vet check up. If you are picking up in person, the balance would be due at the time of pickup.
Deposits are $300 and can be paid through PayPal, Venmo or Cash app.
The full / remaining payment can be paid by Cash App, Venmo or PayPal if we are shipping the puppy.
If you Pick up the pup in person, it's CASH ONLY. We have had too many problems with people trying to pay over the apps in person, so if you are picking up in person, it's cash only!
We do not accept checks of any form.
That way that we transport our puppies is with a Pet nanny.
The way this works, is the pet nanny will fly to Florida and meet us at our airport. We will hand the puppy off to the nanny, and thwill the nanny will fly with the puppy, in cabin, to you at your airport, and hand the puppy off to you. This service is currently $550.
The food that we currently feed our puppies is Iams Puppy food. We recommend buying a bag of this food and either keeping the puppy on the Iams, or buying a bag of Iams and mix it in with the new food for a gradual transition.
Vaccinations and health exam:
The puppy will go to the vet for a full physical, vaccinations and a fecal check before they leave us. The puppy will be certified by the Veterinarian to be in good health, and ready to go to their new home.
The puppy will need 3 sets of vaccinations total. The first set of vaccinations, the puppy will receive from our vet at 8 weeks old. When the puppy turns 12 weeks, and 16 weeks old, they will need another booster by your veterinarian.
What comes with the puppy :
We send every puppy home with :
A Florida Health Certificate
A small bag of food
I hope this breakdown has answered a lot of your questions. And if you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask :-)
My Little Husky Purchase Agreement and Health Guarantee
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. We want to make this a stress-free, enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as it grows up until it is time for your puppy to go to its new home.
This contract is written for the protection of both the Breeder and the Buyer. However, it's primarily written to protect the health and general well-being of the puppy.
Purchase Agreement. Please read the Health Guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy, or purchasing a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, or purchasing a puppy from us, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
We require a $300 deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Deposits are taken on puppies who are not yet ready to go, or on puppies being held until the buyer can physically pick them up. Once a deposit is placed on a puppy who is being picked up in person, the Buyer has 7 day from the time the deposit is made to pick up the puppy, unless otherwise discussed with the Breeder.
Puppies that are ready to go home, if the Buyer is getting the puppy shipped to them, full payment would be due at the time of sale and upfront before shipping.
Please note: This deposit is not refundable unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy. In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a full refund of the deposit, or transferring the deposit towards another puppy. Please be certain that you are ready for the commitment and financial responsibility of a puppy prior to putting a deposit on one.
Our Health guarantee.
1. Puppies are ready to go to their new homes when they reach 8 weeks of age and never before. It is important to the puppies development to stay with their mother and siblings until they reach 8 weeks old.
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale, and the buyer will be provided with a Florida Health Certificate issued by a licensed Veterinarian, deeming the puppy in good health, and ready for sale.
3. The puppy will be up today on Vaccinations and Deworming at the time of pickup of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the Vaccination and Deworming schedule ( Vaccinations at 2, 3 and 4 months of age). Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he or she has completed the entire vaccination schedule, around 16 weeks old.
4. The puppy will have been inspected by a licensed Veterinarian before he or she can go home. The puppy will also be vaccinated, fecal checked and deemed in good health at the time of sale. Our veterinarian is very thorough, and he checks the puppies ears, eyes, nose, mouth, heart, lungs, belly, knees, legs and every part of the puppy to make sure the puppy is in perfect health and ready to go to their forever family.
5. The buyer should have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of receiving the puppy to confirm the health of the puppy.
6. Documentation of the Veterinary exam must be sent to the breeder within 10 days in order for the health guarantee to be honored.
7. If within 72 hours, a licensed veterinarian finds the puppy to be unhealthy with the life-threatening illness, the puppy may be returned for a full refund, provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected in the home of the buyer. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy is unhealthy and unfit for purchase due to life threatening illness.
8. This Health Guarantee does not cover health issues or illnesses caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
9. This Guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health-related issues prior to sale. The Breeder also agrees to reimburse the buyer for vet bills incurred directly relating to internal parasites if they are found within 72 hours of bringing the puppy home. ( We Deworm our puppies regularly, and they also have to have a clear fecal at our vet before they can be sold, so we are confident they are booty bug free! )
10. The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
11. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
12. The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppies parents and the weight of other puppies out of the mating. We will give the buyer an educated estimate as to the full-grown weight of the puppy, but there are too many variables besides genetics ( such as diet and activity level ).
13. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or descended testicles. The puppy is strictly sold as a pet unless otherwise agreed upon with the Breeder.
14. The breeder is not responsible for puppies that develop hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owner's possession. Please watch your puppy carefully, low blood sugar can occur in stressful new situations and can be life-threatening. Please research signs of Hypoglycemia in puppies.
15. The breeder gives a one-year genetic guarantee against life-threatening congenital defects (excluding any forms of cancer). If this should occur, then the puppy will be returned to the breeder and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed or value when there is one available. Or, the puppy can be returned to the breeder and the buyer will be given a refund of the purchase price of the puppy, excluding any shipping costs.
16. If for any reason the buyer is unable to keep the puppy, the buyer agrees to return the puppy to the breeder and not place the puppy in another home unless given permission by the breeder. No refund will be given to the buyer if the puppy is returned to the Breeder, so please make sure you are ready for a commitment!
17. This Health Guarantee does not cover any forms of Cancer. There are so many environmental factors to dogs and cancer, so it is not something that we cover.